STORIES | PODCASTS | IDEAS | EVENTS
Fierce Mindcasting specifically focuses on the journey of idea-forming to idea-implementing with a passion and a fierce mind, sharing stories with you to soak up information and strategies to forge your own path. Fierce Mind Events are challenging activities designed to break the mould, to challenge not just the self, but also the illusion that stigma holds over each of us.
FIERCE MIND MAGAZINE
- A new print magazine to be launched 2018
- Advert-free, subscription-based
- Stories and poetry covering the mental ill/health spectrum, including youth and elderly concerns
- Fees available for creative contributors
- A new weekly podcast broadcast from North Wales and introducing guests from across the world, with topics ranging from philosophy and psychology, education and engineering, to running groups and running not-for-profit organisations.
- New episodes starting May 12th available for download on iTunes | Soundcloud
- Help to shape the future of Fierce Mindcasting by introducing potential guests
- The 2017 Fierce Mind endurance challenges will be supporting YoungMinds, the first event beginning May 2017.
- Five multi-sport challenges across Wales—including Offa’s Dyke Path, cycling Holyhead to Cardiff, running the Welsh Three Peaks, circumnavigating Anglesey by sea kayak, cyclo-cross and trail running, cycling the coastal path, and a paddle and a run around 47 summits of Snowdonia—and all for a great charity!
- Share your story, your events with others.
- Read Q&As from experts, sort-of-experts and those who have garnered insight and experience.
- New interviews to be launched end of May 2017.
- Share reviews on events, courses, training, kit, books, nutrition, and great ideas!